Thursday 17 May 2012

BEFORE GOING TO SINGAPORE ARTS FESTIVAL

I have never been to Singapore Arts Festival before and knowing that I am going there in a week time, I felt excited about it. I could hardly wait till next week because I’ve already browsed through the programmes that the event offers in the Singapore Arts Festival website. Also, I’ve watched some of the videos of the programmes that interest me. For example, FLUX and The Wind Up Bird Chronicle. I’m looking forward most to FLUX because I’ve never seen horses being featured in any performance. Furthermore, I would be able to have a close up view with the horse without paying any money LOL !

Anyway, before the Singapore Arts Festival officially starts, I actually went there for training. I volunteered myself to be the ambassador of Singapore Arts Festival 2012. I will be helping out at the Kids Arts Village as a time-keeper. During the training, I was told to ring the bell every 10 minutes, so that the group leaders can bring the groups around the 3 locations. Although this is a simple job, but I will still be looking forward to help out on these two days (1&2 June).  

No comments:

Post a Comment